Contributing to NYTimes/gziphandler
This is an open source project started by handful of developers at The New York Times and open to the entire Go community.
We really appreciate your help!
When filing an issue, make sure to answer these five questions:
- What version of Go are you using (
- What operating system and processor architecture are you using?
- What did you do?
- What did you expect to see?
- What did you see instead?
Before submitting changes, please follow these guidelines:
- Check the open issues and pull requests for existing discussions.
- Open an issue to discuss a new feature.
- Write tests.
- Make sure code follows the ‘Go Code Review Comments’.
- Make sure your changes pass
- Make sure the entire test suite passes locally and on Travis CI.
- Open a Pull Request.
- Squash your commits after receiving feedback and add a great commit message.
Unless otherwise noted, the gziphandler source files are distributed under the Apache 2.0-style license found in the LICENSE.md file.